martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

Worst Nightmares D:


My bad experience began when I was seven years old. I lived in Manzanillo with my family, my dad was working in a building, my mom was showering my little brother, my little sister was playing in the living room and I was doing my English homework. Suddenly, it started to shake the ceiling and the walls of my house, it was my first earthquake and my mom ran to us and we stand in middle in the living room and we started to pray. The earthquake lasted forty five seconds, when it finished, the neighbors knocked the door to know if we were fine and fortunately everybody was fine but my mom couldn’t contact my dad. There wasn’t rubble or debris and some walls were cracking but we thought that the ceiling will go to collapse. My mom said that she didn’t know what to do in an earthquake. Finally we finished in our neighbor’s house to be okay and my dad arrived good and safe. It was a terrible earthquake, but everybody was fine:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario